In preparation for the kids to be born, I cleared out, cleaned and organised the medical cabinet finally… it is a job I have been wanting to do for a while as I love to be organised.
First of all, I removed everything out of the and sorted through what needed to be thrown away.
I then labelled boxes and arranged all of the equipment and medication into sections before writing a stock list.
I then found the wormer ‘Superverm’ and estimated the weight of two of the goats. Using a syringe, I measured 14ml of the wormer. Holding the goats head upwards, I put the syringe into their mouth and tried to stop any of the medication running out… I can definitely get better at that!